Every person who feels the anxiety that clutter and disorganization can bring needs a guiding hand. Joan’s philosophy for helping you get organized is that familiar adage, “Teach them how to fish and they can eat for a lifetime.”
Joan Terzo provides hands-on services, diving in with you to get rid of the mess or coming up with the plan for your workflow. But she knows that when she leaves, you need to have gained new skills, and greater confidence, so that you are never again overwhelmed by the clutter.
Give Joan a call to discuss your needs and schedule an appointment. She is located in central Connecticut and provides services across the state.
Here are some of the Services she can provide:
- Hands-on De-Cluttering
- Personal Maintenance Plan Development
- Follow-up Visits
- Organizing Tag/Yard Sales
- Organizing Moving Day
- Organizing Your New Home Office
- Seminars on Organizing for your Trade, Community or Professional Organization
- Gift Certificates (for that someone you know who needs de-cluttering!)
You CAN Get Organized NOW!